Translate!

Tuesday 2 August 2016

W7 "In The Buff" Eye-shadow Palette Review!

Hi Guys!

Today's post is going to be a review of the W7 Eye-shadow Palette. This palette is supposedly the best dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette but as I don't own a Naked palette and can't afford one, this is the best I've got! I actually have all three palette "dupes" so if you would like to see reviews on the rest definitely let my know! As I don't own the Naked palettes I can't say that they are exact dupes, however from what I've heard they are extremely similar!

(I accidentally cropped out the first colour called "Teddy Bear":( Sorry guys:( )

These eye-shadows are absolutely beautiful! The different colours are so lovely and you can do so many different looks with just the one palette. The only thing I could say about the palette that could be improved is the pigment. I've seen better, I've seen worse, but I would recommend that if you are wanting very extreme colour you could try using a wet brush. However, this doesn't really bother me because I don't really wear very heavy eye makeup. They are quite creamy in consistency, which I love because it means there is less fallout, but can mean that sometimes they are a little hard to blend, but usually because I don't use a lot of pigment they are fine for me. Overall I love this palette and use it almost everyday!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!!

Alex<3





No comments:

Post a Comment