Translate!

Thursday 4 August 2016

July Favourites!

 Hey Guys! Today's post is going to be July favorites! If you like this post, let me know and i'll do it again next month! Enjoy!



The first thing is the "W7 Honolulu Bronzer"

This is supposedly an amazing dupe for the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I don't own a Hoola bronzer but I can say it is very similar packaging and it comes with the same rectangular brush. I love this bronzer because a little goes a long way. The only thing about this product that's bad is, it's quite hard to blend but once it's blended it looks absolutely beautiful.


I love using this sponge for my base because when I use this to blend foundation, it gives quite a sheer coverage which I like because I don't need a lot of coverage. However if you do need a little more coverage you can build with it. I normally damp it but if you want a more matte look use it dry.

"W7 Queen Of Brows"

I have this is medium-dark and I use this everyday! Normally I only use this but sometimes I fill in a little bit of my brows. This can get quite messy so you do have  to be quite gentle handed with it.

Rimmel "Wake Me Up Concealer"

This is my all time favourite concealer! I use this everyday without fail! I use it on my spots and under my eyes and it works well for both. Although if you don't set it, it will disappear!

Maybelline New York "The Rocket Volume Express"

This mascara is SOOOOOO good! I curl my lashes then apply one layer of this and it makes my lashes look so long and curly, it's just amazing!

Bourjois "Little Round Pot Blush"

I have this in the colour "Rose d'Or 34" and it is so beautiful. It comes with the cutest little brush aswell! It also smells amazing which is just a bonus. It blends so easy and it's such a natural colour. I LOVE IT!

Rimmel "Stay Matte Pressed Powder"

I think if you are going to get the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer then purchase this along side it to set it, together they work wonders! This product is very good at keeping me matte all day and setting my foundation.  As you can see from the pictures it's a bit old so I will definitely repurchase this.

This is my new favourite book! I bought it the day it came out and finished reading it on the same day! It is amazing and the story is so good! If any of you are Harry Potter fans, I highly recommend you read this!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!

Alex<3 










No comments:

Post a Comment