Translate!

Friday 23 December 2016

What Have I Been Listening Too? #1

Hey Guys!

I've decided too write a post about all the songs on my playlist this month because people do "Monthly Favourites" but honestly I don't change the things I use that much and the last couple months have flown in and I haven't tried many new things. I love music and I'm always open for suggestions in the comments for new songs to listen to! I listen too anything and everything! These are only a few songs I've been loving this month and if you haven't heard them I strongly recommend giving them a listen!

"24k Magic" - Bruno Mars
"All I Ask" - Adele
"Goner" - Twenty-one Pilots
"Clay" - Grace VanderWaal (currently playing while typing!)
"Ride" - Twenty-one Pilots
"Ode To Sleep" - Twenty-one Pilots
"HeavyDirtySoul" - Twenty-one Pilots
"Hometown" - Adele
"Hello" - Adele
"Stay" - Rihanna (DISCLAIMER: really sad)
"Faded" - Alan Walker
"Scars" - James Bay
"Wake Me Up" - Avicii
"Rockabye" - Clean Bandit ft. Anne-Marie & Sean Paul
"Jealous" - Labrinth
"Make Me" Noah Cyrus ft. Labrinth
"Clown" - Emilie Sande
"See Beneath Your Beautiful" - Emilie Sande ft. Labrinth
"Send My Love" - Adele
Basically just the whole "25" album by Adele
"We Don't Talk Anymore" Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez
"Kill Em With Kindness" - Selena Gomez
"Million Reasons" - Lady GaGa

Then of course there is my Christmas song playlist but that's a whole other post!


Yes.. I know I listen too A LOT of music but I just can't help it! It's all too good!
What songs have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments!

I hope you love these songs as much as I do,
                                                                       Alex<3

2 comments:

  1. My friend is obsessed with 24k Magic! My favourite songs at the moment are Happy Together by Simple Plan, All ways by Tizzy X Brandz and Mirage by Sabrina Carpenter.
    Ranyel x
    www.nocaremoreflare.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ranyel! I love Simple Plan but I haven't heard that song, i'll for sure check it out tho! I haven't heard any of those actually but I'll for check them out!

      Alex x

      Delete